Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jackman smashed wwe wrestler


Wwe super wrestler Dolph Ziggler is now admitted in hospital. Do you know why? Jackman hospitalized him with "hairline mandibular fracture" during a fight seen shooting on Monday (19sep11).

This was a guest host program by Jackman to promote his new robot boxing film and he surprised wwe fans by jumping into the ring to kick a punch at celebrity fighter Dolph Ziggler.

But after that only he came to know that he has done some damage to Dolph Ziggler.

Jackman tells EW.com, "This was scripted that I go for a punch but just before we went on, Dolph was yelling at me, 'You hit me man!’, On rehearsal I said, 'I’d like to do it, but from past 21 yrs I am pulling punches to not to hit, I try to make it to look real but not to hit. But it happened by accident, I am sorry for that”.

No comments: